recomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these capsules help with getting rid of joint pain and make you feel more energetic. thomas-uk

Best fish oil on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil is the best one on the market. I have noticed better skin, better blood pressure on it in just 2 weeks time.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are the best and safest you can buy for the money, and iHerb has the best prices in my experience. My brother teases me and my mom (who is an MD and recommended this brand to me) about fish oil, because he says we claim it can cure everything. Not so-- but because it's a great anti-inflammatory, it does tend to improve all kinds of functions (and can improve mood). I take 3 of these daily and my tension headaches have gone from 2-3/week to 1-2/month. A week or two after I ran out of the fish oil the headaches started coming back with a vengeance. My life is better when I have a fridge full!

John B. in Lewes, DE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great price. Has helped with my cholesterol and with my joints. I know give it to my labrador for her hips. Take it with food, because there will be some "fish burps".

oil caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I give them to my dogs..good for their coats and joints

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for many years now and still find them the best for the price.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have type II diabetes and I believe that taking 4 capsules 2x a day has helped me to maintain an a1c of 6.1 for over a year! I also follow the guidelines of the Omega 3 Zone Diet.

Aching joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My joints used to ache all the time especially in the morning. After taking this fish oil all the aches have gone away. I feel great and will continue to take this product for the rest of my life.

Great price and high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These have helped with mental clarity, depression and aggression for both me and my young son.

Order early so you don't run out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We are using this product as part of our treatment for ADHD in our 11 year old. When we ran out, we didn't give it much thought. After just a short time, her mood swings and hyperactivity were back in full force. We've had great results with Omega-3 supplementation and have learned not to let this one slip by without reordering. Great value and price for this EPA/DHA strenght and ratio