Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Orange Flavored fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. I suffer from depression and I haven't had an episode since about a week after starting this product. My energy level has been extrodinary also. I can run circles around my kids again. I can tell this supplement has made a slight improvement in the arthritis I have also.

Highest potency of pharmeceutical grade fish oil for the buck.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes fine. I buy it for it's potency and take with meals to prevent digestive issues. I give it 4 stars because I had a tastier one once that was actually delicious. This one is perfectly unobjectionable though and I take 2 tablespoons a day--a therapeutic/high dose.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 1,500 mg / DHA 750 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

High in Omega 3 but unfortunately has a strong fishy taste.

Not fishy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to purchase liquid fish oil instead of pills, but this isn't bad. It has an orange flavor that covers the fish. Key is to keep it chilled and swallow it quickly.

no title

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, not as fishy tasting as the Zone liquid fish oil and half the price! Been on the Zone Fish Oil for 4 years so I can't give a good opinion on Natural Factors Fish Oil since I only started it Jan 1st, 2009.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe this produce helps reduce my blood pressure and also lower my cholesterol. Thanks for a fast delivery.

best price than capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you put 237 ml in capsules will be almost 237 caps. the price is cheap than capsules

Does the trick but still taste like fish.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful in helping out with inflammation in my knees and back! I also bought this product because i was very curious on what EPA and DHA could do for me. It definitely gives an extra pep to my step and i feel much more cognitive at work throughout the entire day. Great stuff but they need to do something about the fish taste, kind of hard to slug down at 6 in the morning.

Fish Oil Quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the way to get your daily fish oil. It's quick and much better than the many pills I needed to take. Not really enjoying the taste that well, but it gets over with pretty fast.

Corey Pitsillidi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great but not so great taste but easy to handle

1 2