TERRIBLE TASTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this fish oil liquid only because of the very high epa/dha. I have osteoarthritis in my knees - also high cholestral/trigclycerides which I was hoping this liquid would help. I have ordered the Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3 Deep Sea Fish Oil, Natural Orange Flavor l6 fl. oz. for several years but decided to try this one for the higher epa/dha. I read the online reviews before ordering but I have to say this is just terrible tasting! I cannot get the fish smell or taste out of my mouth for hours. I gag everytime I try to take it - even in juice. I am not squeamish at all but I cannot handle the taste or the oily texture. Very disappointing. Joan Dunlop

RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 1,500 mg / DHA 750 mg, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the nastiest tasting stuff ever.No orange flavor just fish.Took one teaspoon first morning and the smell of fish was for all day.Anything it might drip on smells like fish.The bottle needs to be improved also cause when you pour it into the spoon it runs down the side of the bottle and then the room smells like fish.Bought two bottles and the unopened bottle is being returned for a refund. Glenn

fishy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

Maybe I just received a bad batch, because the other reviews are so positive. But I ordered three bottles, and the fishy aftertaste was so bad in the first one that it lingered after I chased it with fruit juice. I threw that bottle out (my loss), and am sending the other two back.

Extra Strength - Worth the Money!

Posted by mozzer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Take 2 tablespoons a day and get that inflammation down. Use with Acetyl-L-Carnitine for cardiovascular health. Use with Carnosine and turmeric for brain health.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this liquid form of this product a couple months ago in place of the large softgel capsules with the same pharmaceutical grade fish oil I'd been taking for years. I suspected I would not be able to tolerate the taste as a regular part of my daily supplement regimen, and that I would return to taking the capsules. But I actually find this orange flavored oil quite acceptable. I wouldn't call it 'yummy' or 'scrumptiously delicious,' but it's also not at all obnoxious. Of course, all I can say is what's true for my taste buds - I'm sure some people will be more sensitive to it. Because pouring it from the bottle does seem a bit awkward, I just tilt my head back and drizzle about a teaspoon's worth into my mouth and call it good - it's food after all, not a drug that requires precise measurement. I also like that I am able to avoid consuming the large softgel capsules, which are not exactly a garden-fresh natural food, with the possibility of negative effects to my digestive tract over time. And this is the best omega-3 fish oil product I have found - pharmaceutical grade (no heavy metals, PCBs) and high level of omega 3s.

I haven't received the product untill now

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't received the order utill now(19 August). I have done many orders in the past but it's the first time that i have so much delay. Idon't know if the delay is because of the summer and i would be happy if you informed me when exactly you send the order.Thank you.

Fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff

Ótima compra.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excelente produto, entrega rápida, site super eficiente. Recomendo a todos. Obrigado.

Great for those who like a liquid instead of a pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works great and great tasting as well!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok taste!