Best Fish Oil Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to take from 6 or more fish oil capsules twice each day, (that is if I remembered to take the second handful before dinner). I often experienced heartburn and often had those smelly burps. My Lipidologist recommended I try the Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors to help control my cholesterol without the hassle of all those pills. I use a 2 teaspoon medicine spoon to get the 4+ grams of EPA/DHA he wants me to have every day. The feel of drinking an oily substance was a little weird at first, but it's not a bother after a few days. No fishy aftertaste or burps whatsoever. I am so glad I found this.

Natural Factors RX omega-3 (fish oil)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor is drowning me in fish oil since I can't take statins. Most of them are unpleasant in smell and taste. Natural Factors was a nice surprise because I don't detect any unpleasant odor or taste. If you have to take the stuff, I would recommend this product, definitely. My doctor also recommends it.

Sustitute for pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don´t like the omega3 pills at all, they are very big to eat them , if you have the same problem, the liquid omega3 is the solution, the flavor isn´t very strong.

price wise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As good as other brand they sale for double price..Love this product.Use it for 3 years now.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this with Krill for a few weeks. To be honest, its very difficult to know how well these things work. However, my joints feel better than they use to. Also, the taste is fine. My brother swears by fish oil, which is why I started taking it.

working on a 4 month session

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my husband recently went to a lipid clinic after doctors couldn,t get his liver readings to get under control. After taking normal fish oil capsuls they suggested he go to mega doses of your product. This and another product are to be taken for 4 months and then have more blood work done to see the results. We will know the results on august 29. Thank You

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the lemon flavor.

From Bursa City, Turkey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very cheap way of taking omega 3 fatty acids in comparison to capsules.I'm using one bottle for two months.Thank you for İHerb for these best quality products.

smaller doses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is virtually the same as Natural Factors Omega3 except that I can take one teaspoon instead of a tablespoon. I like that.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my daughter to help with her focusing. It really helps give her the DHA she needs and she actually likes the taste (she says there is none).