HELPS RELAX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

HELPS ME RELAX. TAKE 3 OR 4 TO HELP ME SLEEP.

Use often

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble sleeping so I use this product often. The only problem with it is if my throat is dry, a capsule can stick in my throat and then I burge this stuff up. Ewww. I often eat a little yogurt or cottage cheese with it for this reason

Works when it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this product for occasional insomnia so not every night. Most often it works very well if taken about one hour before sleep is required. However, there are occasions when it has no effect at all. This is most likely due to me and not a criticism of the product. I shall continue to purchase this because mostly it does the trick.

Good for relaxing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

Product OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter who is having sleep issues. She said it put her to sleep nicely, but she had dreaming with it. Not sure what ingredient caused the dreaming, but because she does not want dreaming will look for another product for her.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This definitely helps to relax and leads to a good night's sleep. Not as powerful as some natural products that I've used, but very good.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help!

Unpleasant smell, but great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great with Melatonin.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work just fine. Very subtle, so I've been able to stay awake after taking it just fine, but it does help me fall asleep faster and more restfully.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps me to relax and fall asleep much easier. Will be purchasing again.

1 2