Not sure of this, must try them more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried them 4-5 times. My sleep disturbance is not so bad at the time, but I have tried this when I have expected to have trouble falling to sleep. I have slept ok, and had no hang over.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I keep trying this and wondering why I'm not sleeping more than four and a half or five hours. I think I have to go on to the next.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Probably good to help one relax in general because of the specific herbs, but it didn't work for me as a sleep aid. In fact, when I think of using it for that now, I get a big inner NO. Still, I would use it if tense or nervous.

light sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Light sleep aid, but not perfect: the day after you get a light drowsy feeling.

Ineffective as a sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ineffective as a sleep aid

GI discomfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works mildly, not as good as NOW Nighttime herbs(discontinued...). Natural Factors S.R.F. gave me GI discomfort, so maybe the producer should take a proper quality check of the product. Just an advice! (I normally do not react to other similar products)

I wanted it to work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really doesn't do anything for me. I wish it would. Other reviews make it sound fantastic and just what I need. For me it was just a waste of money.

Not that easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't really say that this product has help me get more sleep. I have only been taking them for about a week so I will continue taking them and see what happens.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product did nothing to help me get to sleep, just made me feel spacey and restless. I realized after I had purchased the product that it contained valerian, which always has that effect on me.