Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product 3 times a day instead of my or diabetic medications and my blood sugars are the best they have been in 10 years. If someone sees my bloodwork they would not know I even have diabetes. Please do not ever stop selling this. The best part is there are no side effects like prescription diabetic medicines. By the way, I am a nurse.

Fantastic help for diabetics

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has positively helped in the control of diabetes. A family member has proven through a doctor that this taken with a meal has helped to make them feel full and helped to keep the blood sugar level at a more controlled level.. The one suggestion I would make is to be sure to add it to enough water to let it conpletely disolve (about 6 or 7 minutes) before mixing it with juice and adding stevia.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would not be without this, it has really helped me with weight control. I make drinks using natural favoured whey, lecithin and pgx, then liquidize. Another idea (strange but I love it) is half bag or more of mixed lettuce like baby leaf, salt, ionic mineral drops, a bit of onion, celery, tomato, pgx and lecithin again. It really makes the skin glow! PGX seems to liquidize better with lecithin granules. Keeps hunger away for hours.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product really works. I use it about 15 minutes before a meal and it dramatically curbs my appetite for about 2 hours. Drink a lot of water with it or it doesn't work as well. You can add other flavorings or protein powder and let it thicken to a pudding-like consistency and use it as a high fiber, lo-cal snack, too. Highly recommended as a source of fiber and to aid weight loss. I already ordered more.

Makes Great Pudding!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love to put a scoop of this product with 8 0z of water, 4 oz of almond milk, 4 packets of Splenda (or any type of sweetener) and 1/2 tsp cinnamon into my Cocomotion (hot cocoa maker). The mix will thicken as it's warmed. I pour it into a bowl and eat it with a spoon. I love it! Never have I enjoyed my fiber supplement so much.

Good for weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product in combination with a loss calorie diet and I have lost weight. It has significantly reduced my hunger and made it easier to keep on the diet. I continue to lose weight and I am approaching my ideal weight. I take 5 g three times per day but soon plan on cutting back to once a day. It really works.

Don't use too much, too soon

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

Worked very well in curbing appetite. Will reorder. Be careful not to use too much, too soon or you may experience intestinal distress (I had stomach pains on two occasions). Seemed to take a few days of consistent use to stabilize hunger/cravings -- so don't give up. Texture gets grainy VERY FAST upon mixing. Best method I've found is to mix with sugar-free drink mix powder (Ocean Spray "On the Go" is good) add about 6 oz VERY COLD water and chug all at once. The more you wait, the grainier the texture becomes. Overall, worth trying.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps you feel "full" between meals. The literature states it also aids in reducing cholesterol levels

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

Its like Metamucil on steroids.Great quality- great results. Only nuisance is that the stuff is hard to clean off of the glass when rinsing it out, but with all the benefits of being much more regular, it's a small price to pay.

No flavor but LOTS of texture...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sorry to be so blunt but eeeewww! It did not dissolve in the water, however it doesn't claim it will. It says it will 'mix' with water. Ahh, I will read more closely the description next time. The result was like drinking tapioca. Would love to know how others are using this product. Seems like a great idea.