Horrid

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

And I'm not one to write negative reviews. But, please, do not waste your money. This stuff is high in cholesterol, and I think that's what I am tasting. As a lacto-ovo vegetarian, I am very grossed out by this product and find the taste disgusting and smell repulsive. Now, I've heard whey in general is made from sick cows. But in any case, I am disappointed, especially since I though I would like this based on the reviews so I bought two of them, which I will probably throw out.

very sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use to like it so much but I am disappointed with this round of purchase. It is too sweet. I even find bits of sugar in the chocolate powder. Will not order this again.

blah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the Natural Factors Whey Protein so I thought I would try the Slim Syles one. No thank you! Taste is not good.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't care for the taste. It is very gritty and does not mix well. As for decreasing my appetite, it did not. It just caused lots of gas.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

didn't like it at all: nor taste, nor texture. No slimming effect, all crumbled when mixing, then stucked in theeth, no fullness effect, too sweet... very disappointed. waste of money!

Nothing Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was not what I expected. All the claims they made on the video and descriptions weren't in my opinion accurate. I only have a few pounds to lose and this didn't help one bit.

SlimSyles Weight Loss Drink with PGX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As for myself I did not care for this product at all, way to thick for me with the amount they give you to mix. However everyone has a different taste. Not saying the product is bad just wasn't to my liking.

YUCK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I DISLIKED THIS PRODUCT. THE TEXTURE AND THE TASTE ARE HORRIBLE. I COULDN'T CHOKE IT DOWN. I THREW IT AWAY.