Natural Factors Slim Styles Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX Double Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of the best "protein" mix drinks we've tried. The flavor is good, especially mixed with a banana. Very filling.

PGX Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have benn drinking the shake for about 10 days. I drink it for breakfast and lunch. I eat a large salad wth any low carb dressing with some kind of meat or fish, and eggs or chesse for dinner. I eat no bread, rice, or potatoes. I have lost 9 lbs so far. I believe I am carb sensitive and need to really cut them out as much as possible to lose weight. I have tried Weight Watchers and never felt full. This makes me feel full and no major cravings. I drink a yummy flavored coffee to satisfy my sweet tooth. But I have to say the cravings are almost all gone! Recommend this. Just had upset stomach so reduced amount. 1 scoop in am and afternoon. I will increase later on.

Slim Styles Chocolate Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

4 stars! I love the taste and it does keep me feeling full longer. High protein and high fiber shakes are a must for me. I am very satisfied.

Only on the first container of this but pleased with it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice easy breakfast and lunch and tastes delicious. Does make you feel full and you don't need snacks. Have joined the gym as well but pleased with this product. Too early to tell yet.

Slim Fast tastes better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only drink it when it's ice cold. It works if you follow the program.

graet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We love the taste.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Shake !!!

Whole range is great

Posted by ant-health on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great value & flavour

Very filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very filling...I have either the Chocolate or Strawberry for breakfast and sometimes again for lunch. The Taste in both could be improved but it's decent compared to most protein shakes. It thickens up quickly so drink fast if you don't want a pudding-like shake.

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

taste ok, really does help one to stay full...I'd buy it again!

1 2