Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff and I think it works.

Rate Natural Factors SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year and love it. I have had significant weight loss and the mix tastes good.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

delicious, I add a banana or maybe a bit of p-nut butter and it adds more to the taste. I also add ice cubes to thicken up. After losing 3 lbs each week for the first 2 weekd I now am losing 1 - 2 lbs.

Very tasty & filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Start slow with this as it has the PGX component which you can read about.However, I mix three kinds of protein powers(including this one) frozen strawberries,1/2 frozen banana,a little less than 4 c milk, liquid flax seed oil, a little liq lecithin and a 1/4tsp or so of powered apple pectin (start small with this too) & a sweetener if needed in a blender. This makes enough for 3 days or more. I store the extra in a glass jar in the frig so that I do not have to mix every morning and it works fine. I can have some at 6am and not be hungry until 2 or 3pm.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product works really good, 1 scoope is enought mix with milk is delicious , no more cravings, definitely recommend to everyone!

Getting a healthy dose of Double Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste a true tasting flavor of deep chocolate, delicious. I add bananas and raspberries water and ice, yogurt. Perfect Breakfast and lunch during the hottest time of day for summer heat. Great for diabetics also not sweet at all. Rhonda Canada

meal replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

filling, tastes great and holds thru to next meal

Tasty and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This double chocolate flavor tastes pretty good, especially mixed with skim milk instead of water (or half skim milk and half water) plus ice in the blender. It really helps hold off my hunger, and gives me a boost of energy. Combined with exercise (20 minute dvd 3x a week so far) ..... I've lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks. Will continue to use - great as an afternoon milkshake! Makes me feel like I am splurging instead of dieting. :) Thanks!

PBX Program

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and never feel hungry

Love the chocolate - lost weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought 1 Chocolate mix and was so happy with the product I ordered the 4 pack. My husband and I are doing the shakes 2 twice a day. Very filling but you must drink it fast before it gets thick and drink water afterwards. After 4 weeks - we lost 8 pounds. Very easy to stick with - I use the chocolate mix with blueberries and my husband like 1/2 Banana and Peanut Butter. We recommend this product