A much better choice than antidepressants!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was at the end of my rope with postpartum anxieties. My doctors always tell me to take the strong drugs that will make me a walking zombie. I was sent an email from iherb to try this product and am I glad I did! Not only do I feel more relaxed all day, I am getting deeper sleep at night. I am so thankful for natural choices. I am a happier mom and wife now without the side effects of headache, weight gain and a bunch of other stuff. Thank You Natural Factors for doing such a good job!

Less stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. For me this works better than holy basil or passionflower. I take one at breakfast, one at lunch and one before sleep. In a couple of days i felt more relax and peacefull. Try it!

Leveling out my Moods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this GABA for a few weeks now and have noticed a consistent elevation of my mood and a reduction in the anxiety I feel. I recommend this (and 5-HTP) especially for alcoholics and drug addicts who do NOT want to be at risk by taking prescription meds for anxiety and stress.

This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did notice I am more relaxed and not so quick to get upset with co-workers. In fact I was able to ignore a lot more of what they were doing like talking on the phone while at work and just being lazy. With this Herb I was able to give gentle reminders without getting upset.

I do think these work (review from Australia)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I also take Ashwaghanda - but I do think this works.

Great nights sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mixed with 5htp these 2 products gave transformed my sleep and allow me to sleep sound at night and waking refreshed

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ive only just started it but it seems to do what it promises.

PharmaGaba reduces stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product reduces stress right away without sacrifising alertness and concentration.However, its power to improve sleep is not so remarkable.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in conjunction with fish oil and sam-e for seasonal depression. It works well but remember to give yourself 3-4 weeks to ramp up when beginning any product like this. They don't work immediately (usually) and may take time to work but will be worth it. I have had no side effects and I can handle the dreary northeast weather this year.

Finally an herbal solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with anxiety disorder for several years now, and have been prescribed benzodiazapines. I find them helpful, but I'm very happy that there is now anatural choice that is somewhat effective for me. I will probably order ths product again in the future.