This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did notice I am more relaxed and not so quick to get upset with co-workers. In fact I was able to ignore a lot more of what they were doing like talking on the phone while at work and just being lazy. With this Herb I was able to give gentle reminders without getting upset.

Natural Factors, Stress Relax, Pharma GABA, 100mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my wife. She has a history of anxiety for some years. She takes two capsules daily. This gives her good relief. She avoids prescrition drugs due to side effects. Highly recommended.

Pharma GABA has made a difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our son began taking GABA regularly last fall to help with anxiety. He has seen great improvement. Especially noticed this when doctors tried him on a prescription medication without the GABA - within two days he was much worse, so the prescription was stopped and GABA resumed. He has continued to improve without other medication. Thankful for this product.

Stress reliever

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

My partner has a lot of trouble relaxing and is anxiety and OCD-prone. 400mg is the dose for him, any higher and he gets lethargic, any lower and little to no effects. It works incredibly well not only for zen during the day but better quality sleep at night.

Can tell a HUGE difference in my mood.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Don't know what I did without this product. Can tell it works, my mood is up when taking it.

pharma gaba

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product surprising difference in my lifestyle after just a few days of use. Sleep is easier I feel more aware and focused. Great stuff

one at bedtime helps me sleep

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on June 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking one of these at bedtime and found it helped me to fall asleep. These seem to be more potent than regular GABA, so a lower dose can be used.

Natural Factors PharmaGABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've found this product to be an effective sleeping aid.

I do think these work (review from Australia)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I also take Ashwaghanda - but I do think this works.

Does not work for me at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from severe anxiety so I was-eager to try this product. It was very disappointing. I actually did not feel any effect. I much prefer kava or l theanine