Great nights sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mixed with 5htp these 2 products gave transformed my sleep and allow me to sleep sound at night and waking refreshed

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ive only just started it but it seems to do what it promises.

PharmaGaba reduces stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product reduces stress right away without sacrifising alertness and concentration.However, its power to improve sleep is not so remarkable.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in conjunction with fish oil and sam-e for seasonal depression. It works well but remember to give yourself 3-4 weeks to ramp up when beginning any product like this. They don't work immediately (usually) and may take time to work but will be worth it. I have had no side effects and I can handle the dreary northeast weather this year.

Does not work for me at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from severe anxiety so I was-eager to try this product. It was very disappointing. I actually did not feel any effect. I much prefer kava or l theanine

It doesn't works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it for a week . It helps only for about 2 hours and then it makes me not to be able to stay in a place . I 'll not buy it again.

Use with caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would urge caution with this product - for me it had caused nothing but problems. Initially it upset my sleep patterns so I stopped taking it. However, general anxiety and poor sleep have persisted (over 2 months) which is very scary - hopefully this will go soon. Be careful and if you notice any bad sleep effects then stop taking immediately and don't try to power through it like I did.

PharmaGABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used it two weeks and no effect can be determain. Would not buy it again.. PC

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, works quick and efficient

Used this product for about 3 years now for my pet. Works great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this product for 3 years for a pet. Works great for focus and also slows down seizures. Don't use without consulting a Vet first.