Helped me relax so I could focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product - I have a very stressful job and it really helped me relax so I could focus on what I needed to do. I highly recommend it!

Gaba

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff! I switch off with Twinlab Gaba and Natural Factors- they both work great!

helps me sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

PharmaGABA does seem to be superior to just the regular Gaba. If I take 2 of these at night it helps me sleep. Good product.

Focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

maintain focus, I'm new to GABA, nice stuff.

Great nights sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mixed with 5htp these 2 products gave transformed my sleep and allow me to sleep sound at night and waking refreshed

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

ive only just started it but it seems to do what it promises.

PharmaGaba reduces stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product reduces stress right away without sacrifising alertness and concentration.However, its power to improve sleep is not so remarkable.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in conjunction with fish oil and sam-e for seasonal depression. It works well but remember to give yourself 3-4 weeks to ramp up when beginning any product like this. They don't work immediately (usually) and may take time to work but will be worth it. I have had no side effects and I can handle the dreary northeast weather this year.

no noticeable effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

bought this to deal with anxiety..didn't notice any effect..inositol seems to have more potential, at least for me

It doesn't works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it for a week . It helps only for about 2 hours and then it makes me not to be able to stay in a place . I 'll not buy it again.