love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product ...I originally bought it for my brother who is border line diabetic..but after reading reviews of losing weight on this product I decided to try it...I understood why I could not lose the extra 30 lbs I have gained the last year..glucose imbalance ..I did not pick on food because I was bored I did it because I felt weak and I used to say " I am starving"! but was really low sugar..well this product fixed it..not only I do not get hungry ....I feel less irritable no anxiety no panic attacks sleep like a baby and wake up full of energy..if anyone out there has any of these symptoms checkout this product...I loved it so much I bought it for my son and his girlfriend and they both loved it!!! my son had problem sleeping he tells me he also sleeps like a baby .. I also lost weight ..you lose it gradually...which it is good because you form a habit a good habit...I would say if you want to lose weight...and you want to feel good doing it then you would be happy with this product....dont expect to lose 30 lbs in a week! I lost 2 lbs a week... I will continue to use it and recommend it to anyone ..I have used every single product in the market gyms etc etc nothing worked simply because I was not taking care of the core problem the glucose imbalance..amazing how I came across this product...

This does work!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I lost 30 pounds on one month on this...no one believes me but they could not deny that I had lost weight. So now a bunch of my friends are trying it. I drank nothing but this for one week and then i use it as two replacement meals and have a regular meal. I did not know that one of the effects was less cravings for sugar....HOW ABOUT NO CRAVINGS FOR SUGAR!!! And it is around my monthly. I do use the Vitamin and Mineral supplement by Nature's plus to make sure I get all I need nutritionally. I am now creeping upon a weight loss of 40 pounds!!

Wieght Loss Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have nothing nothing but good praise for the shake. II have loss 15 lbs so far. Best of all it doesn't ttaste bad. Going to order some more.

WellBetX Weight Loss Shake, French Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Needs extra flavor added. The fiber has been easy to digest. It does help with hunger. It has to be drunk quickly because it gets thick pretty quickly. It causes gas. Recommend to take it with Beano.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love it. the taste is not the best, but really works.

Makes a Great Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it in place of my dinner about 4 to 5 nights a week. Put a scoop in the blender, 6 ice cubes, a banana, a cup of non-fat organic milk, 8 or 10 frozen raspberries, & a spoon of frozen ice cream type product. It is addicting. I really look forward to it every evening, & it satisfys me for the night. I love it! Tricia P.S. I wish the makers would either fill the container to the top (hello, landfills) or make a smaller jar. Such waste!

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works quickly, kills hunger, great product

Quantity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Your product is a very nutricious and fibrous. The only complaint I have is the product I received this time was only 80% full whereas the first order was about 95% full.

Great Ingredients, Bad Taste...but...

Posted by chucksgirl on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This drink has a bad taste for me, so I am mixing it half and half with Carb Solutions and adding a banana or peanut butter. That works for taste, as well as thickness. I find that two scoops is overly thick, and adding one scoop of the not really thick Carb Solutions is the perfect solution :-) I also tried Natural Factors SlimStyles. Strangely, the ingredients are almost the same, but it doesn't have that bad taste, so I would buy it again, rather than the WellBetX. I would like to hear from Natural Factors the reason for the two very similar products. Make sure you do not start out with two scoops, or you will be running to the little room.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Really helps keep you full and loose weight

1 2