WellBetX Weight Loss Shake, French Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Needs extra flavor added. The fiber has been easy to digest. It does help with hunger. It has to be drunk quickly because it gets thick pretty quickly. It causes gas. Recommend to take it with Beano.

Great Ingredients, Bad Taste...but...

Posted by chucksgirl on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This drink has a bad taste for me, so I am mixing it half and half with Carb Solutions and adding a banana or peanut butter. That works for taste, as well as thickness. I find that two scoops is overly thick, and adding one scoop of the not really thick Carb Solutions is the perfect solution :-) I also tried Natural Factors SlimStyles. Strangely, the ingredients are almost the same, but it doesn't have that bad taste, so I would buy it again, rather than the WellBetX. I would like to hear from Natural Factors the reason for the two very similar products. Make sure you do not start out with two scoops, or you will be running to the little room.

Side Effects

Posted by tazmin on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was enthusiastic to try PGX after reading all the reviews. It's been a week, I take 1/2 scoop as recommended but I started to suffer from gas, and bloating that disrupt my normal routine.