No good complementary ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vegan people have difficulties to find a source of Omega 3. I think this product is a good idea. After a month, I noticed my skin had a better appearance. But it contains carrageenan and ascorbyl palmitate. I think manufacturer should replace them.

Great product

Posted by fruityfull on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many algae oils before, and this is the best of all them.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using it for few months. It has good balance of DHA & EPA

really good vegan EPA DHA supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was the best vegan EPA DHA I could find. No aftertaste, no smell, no digestive issues, no sorbitol and excellent results. Felt better in just days after starting to use it. Highly recommend and will continue using it.

Goof but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There isnt many vegan omega3 bottles with high doses. ..this is the highest i found and its expensive but i cant find another option yet.

Good Vegan Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I could find, but I still have some issues that I would like to see improved to make it even better. It would be good if the ascorbyl palmitate and carrageenan, as these ingredients have been questioned in some health sites, for good reasons. Also, the product says "Marine Algae-3 is guaranteed to be free from ocean-born contaminants, including heavy metals, pesticides, and other environmental pollutants" - wonder if this means that the product has been checked for radiation levels?

Really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for over 3 months along with a vegan Glucosamine supplement and I have really noticed a big difference in my joints. Decently priced and easy on my stomach, worth trying if you suffer from joint pain.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finally a vegan product of this kind that works, this one is amazing for my skin!

Love that it is vegetarian and that it has DHA & EPA

Posted by blauengl on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for veggie capsules with a high concentration of DHA and EPA since I am pregnant. I was taking Doctor's Best before this but the concentration per capsule was low and I hated taking two of those large pills. This one has a higher concentration and more importantly, it also has EPA, which I understand, is also critical for brain development.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good