Good Omega For Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’m very pleased with this product.Super combo of 3 omega’s.

Super good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite omega and oils supplement. Baying again and again! I can see difference Note, that it's not for pregnat or breastfeeding

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i think it is good

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Usefull,good product.

good Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Will reorder.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take these with food and have never had any reflux. Not sure if the quantities are ideal, but they seem good, and I like the fact it has flaxseed too.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 2 pills once daily, and so far, so good. I especially love the fact that this contains Evening Primrose Oil and Flax Seed Oil, and I haven't come across any other products that include these when it comes to Omega-3 oil supplements. I definitely feel an overall health improvement, inside and outside, but I'm also taking Source Naturals Women's Life Force and 21st Century Mega Multi For Women multivitamins in addition to this one. There are so many health benefits for everything on the ingredient list, it's worth the very-slightly-fishy-burps (and I say slightly because it's definitely nothing overpowering or seeping through my pores). I'm in my 30's and I will definitely continue to purchase these.

My fav fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried them all and keep coming back to this one. Like the primrose, flax, fish combo for women. But the best thing is that if i take 2-3 before bed, i dont' get dry eyes! No more eye drops. An eye doc friend advised me to take fish oil for dry eyes. At first, I took 2 at breakfast, 2 at lunch, 2 before bed. Now I just need 2-3 before bed.

Good product. I am satisfied

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is two or three products in one supplement, which is necessary for women. I bought it as a present for my family member. She usually drinks fish oils and evening primrose oils separately but now she has everything she need in one pill.

super