Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take these with food and have never had any reflux. Not sure if the quantities are ideal, but they seem good, and I like the fact it has flaxseed too.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 2 pills once daily, and so far, so good. I especially love the fact that this contains Evening Primrose Oil and Flax Seed Oil, and I haven't come across any other products that include these when it comes to Omega-3 oil supplements. I definitely feel an overall health improvement, inside and outside, but I'm also taking Source Naturals Women's Life Force and 21st Century Mega Multi For Women multivitamins in addition to this one. There are so many health benefits for everything on the ingredient list, it's worth the very-slightly-fishy-burps (and I say slightly because it's definitely nothing overpowering or seeping through my pores). I'm in my 30's and I will definitely continue to purchase these.

My fav fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried them all and keep coming back to this one. Like the primrose, flax, fish combo for women. But the best thing is that if i take 2-3 before bed, i dont' get dry eyes! No more eye drops. An eye doc friend advised me to take fish oil for dry eyes. At first, I took 2 at breakfast, 2 at lunch, 2 before bed. Now I just need 2-3 before bed.

❤️❤️❤️love this Blend

Posted by Beauty Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵What a great combination for women, adding the flax to what I already take has made a major difference in the way I feel!!❤️😉

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is excellent.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's helping my skin, hair and my hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jako sam zadovoljna . Kupovati ću i dalje .

Dr Murray and his brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I trust Natural Factors. I trust Dr. Murray and the fact that his products are made in Canada and are submitted, therefore, to higher standards. A doctor told me I should be taking this for my skin and it seems to help.

The best Omega 3 for women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We all know not all Omega 3 out there in the market are the same and Rx Omega-3 is simply one of the best Omega-3 can get. Every women looking for Omega 3 should take Rx Omega 3.