Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My TSH test was within normal range according to lab work which read over the last 2 years 3.5 - 4.86. This was after having a reading of 2 or less for several years prior to that. Out of ten symptoms I had seven of them. After getting no response from two different doctors, I starting doing some research on my own and after reading several articles on Hypothyroid symptoms I found that normal to a lab isn't always normal according to the individual. I decided to try this product with support from one of my doctors and have used this product for several months and my last lab result came back 2.34. Can't wait to go back for a recheck and see if the results were a fluke or if this product really is working. My symptoms have lessened so hope it was accurate and I am on way back to health. I have switched back and forth from this product and the Thyroid Health from Natural Factors. The other product contains Withania Somnifera. Not sure if one product or another is the source. I am staying on the Thyrosense for another month and then retesting. Will try and update my results at that time.

Thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had one side of thyroid removed so I concern myself with hormone production. I had been advised to try this product at Native Sun in Jacksonville, FL. So far I like it. Most of the Natural Factor products are good. Please continue to carry them.

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been able to function well without depression medication, taking the ThyroSense along with the EstroSense. I feel more 'normal'!

seems to be a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure I noticed any significant results from taking this product, but it seems to be a good product.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used thyrocsin for about a month and when it was finished, i thought i would use this instead. The formula definetely feels different. it does seem to work but does not get me as energised as the thyrocsin. I tried increasing the dosage and that worked too well so i went back to the recommended dosage. So far so good. I will update when I finish the bottle.

It makes me bleed during my ovulation period

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am almost done with the first bottle and the change I noticed is that 2 days before my ovulation day, during ovulation, and 1 day after, I had spotting (bleeding). This never happened to me before. I searched Google and many says this is normal to some women. I usually have cramps during my period but it has stopped too and my period is now painless. So I will continue using it to see what other things happen.

Help for thyroid function.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Low thyroid help. Good mix of suitable vitamins

Natural factors, Womensense, Thyroid sense, throid formula 120

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product so far.. have thyroid problem so taking this for extra support.

seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

no real boost, but steady energy