Small tablet, convenient, clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nice small tablets. This is important for people who consume mass quantities of supplements! Note to other companies: Please leave out all the extra filler, which makes big tables and capsules! Also, this product seems to cause NO headaches or stomach upset. Reasonably priced.

Zinc Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this! I'm a woman and I feel great while taking these tablets. I take one daily. The weather in my city is crazy, the sun is shining but there's oh so much wind in the same time and in the evening there's fog. My body has to face these changes and before taking Zinc I had headaches almost daily. Now they have reduced and I don't feel menstrual pain anymore.

Best form and dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Citrate is the most absorbable form of zinc. (It's what the body uses.) Anything more than 15 mg is overkill at best and potentially harmful. I aim for 22-25 mg/day zinc from diet + supplements.

Nice dose...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

...for when you just don't need 50 mg or even 25 mg. I'd prefer a capsule, but am thrilled at this point just to find the 15 mg.

15 mg zinc citrate...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Zinc is necessary for over a hundred enzymes but more is not always better. The recommended dose is is 15 mg, but the local store only carry 30 to 50 mg. dose. I started taking this product last fall and was pleased that my usual winter the viruses lasted less than 2 weeks, instead of the usual month or longer. I also need gluten free products & have had no adverse effects from this & other Natural Factors products.

Great Zinc.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The RDA for Zinc is 9mg for women and 11mg for men. This is by comparison a high dose, considering it will be 15mg in addition to whatever you get via diet. It's a shame that almost all the zinc supplements use astonishingly high doses... 25-100mg. Too much can be as bad as too little. I chose this one.

very good for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can see the different on my skin when i use it. I take it with vitamin C, astaxanthin ..

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great form of zinc, very absorbable.

Pleased with the zinc tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I need 15mg tablets of Zinc to balance out diets for my dogs. Natural Factors zinc citrate was recommended by a nutritionist.

GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this product for immunity and cystic acne. It works well for both. And 15mg is just the right amount.

1 2