Just wonderfull

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My whole family are repeated buyers of this brand products. We have already tried large part of them. All Liver I have bought to myself as I have worsened my liver condition which was not so perfect by using pea protein. I got rashes on my face and very unpleasant animal-type smell from underarms. I have immediately ordered this product. I have long way of using it because I know that single bottle can not cure. So I will be using it again and again with time, together with raw pancreas, raw kidneys supplements and so on. I know the old saying: you must cure liver with liver :)

Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An improvement in my 9 year old son's allergies. A good route to go, within the guidelines of a traditional, Weston A Price route to go for better health. Liver is a traditional food, and this has been one way to get my son to have liver, and he doesn't even know.

Great little product for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really recommend these. I am feeling much better and I am suffering from 2 autoimmune diseases and I have nutrient deficiencies. This has everything that I am short in, inc and not only b12, folate, and iron with all the co factors....brilliant product. I take 6 a day. Still to see what my blood tests are like next time as I am on my second bottle now. Fingers crossed, but it is how you feel that matters. I hear body builders used to use liver pills in great quantity.

I'm happy with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

From label: Raw Tissue concentrates imported from New Zealand are made from toxin-free lyophilized glands from animals grazed on rangeland free of pesticides, growth hormones, antibiotics or chemical additives. Not many other dessicated liver products at this price can claim this much.

Excellent to boost iron levels in your blood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had anaemia and doc gave me iron supplements which cause constipation, etc. I decided to take these as they are animal form of iron which is easier for the body to absorb than iron from vegetable sources. I took 4 a day for a month and my iron levels are up. Only thing is as it's liver, you have to be careful about the uric acid levels if you take too much (like I did). Recommended is a capsule a day which should be fine but I needed my iron levels up quick.

Plus Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take Gaia Herbs, Deep Liver Support, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Cap plus this product and I have had wonderful results.

All natural!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had no negative side effects and I've already had no pain in my liver, which I get from time to time, and much better waste removal. As evidenced by the colour of my urine (tmi) which is a really dark colour despite drinking a lot of water, which tells me that things are getting flushed out of my system. More energy as well, that has been happening gradually.