Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting syrup. I mixed it with water and ice for a cooling drink. I like that there's no added sugar, it's all sweetened by fruits. I wish it were organic though. It is a small g l a s s bottle (why does iHerb ban the word glas s?) with a protective seal and packaged surprisingly well.

good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use it for baking pie too. Gives good flavor and extra vitamins.

A healthy drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Instead of drinking harmful sweet drinks, try this easy to prepare concentrate. Just add water!

Natral Sources, Respberry Concentrate Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking this I liked it because is not sweet is also help to lower risk of oxidative stress and excessive inflammation. We took in the evening before meal. Good!

Tasty thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, but small amoubt

So sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what this product was meant to do or how to use it, but my god it tasted amazing!!!!! I would drink the whole bottle if i could (not sure if i could?) it is quite small and it doesn't have any instructions on it so i was really confused. But i would buy 10 of them just to scull them haha

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

better than I expected

Great for Sports Drinks or Just Water

Posted by HealthNut4ever on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I bought this I was a bit cautious because it was, well, cheap (inexpensive). Worth every penny and then some. I drink a LOT of water and it's great to add just few drops, making boring water taste more refreshing, especially cold water or sparkling water too. Highly recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

All natural and not too sweet nice mixed with mineral water.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase