Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting syrup. I mixed it with water and ice for a cooling drink. I like that there's no added sugar, it's all sweetened by fruits. I wish it were organic though. It is a small g l a s s bottle (why does iHerb ban the word glas s?) with a protective seal and packaged surprisingly well.

A healthy drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Instead of drinking harmful sweet drinks, try this easy to prepare concentrate. Just add water!

Natral Sources, Respberry Concentrate Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking this I liked it because is not sweet is also help to lower risk of oxidative stress and excessive inflammation. We took in the evening before meal. Good!

Tasty thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, but small amoubt

So sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what this product was meant to do or how to use it, but my god it tasted amazing!!!!! I would drink the whole bottle if i could (not sure if i could?) it is quite small and it doesn't have any instructions on it so i was really confused. But i would buy 10 of them just to scull them haha

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

better than I expected

Great for Sports Drinks or Just Water

Posted by HealthNut4ever on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I bought this I was a bit cautious because it was, well, cheap (inexpensive). Worth every penny and then some. I drink a LOT of water and it's great to add just few drops, making boring water taste more refreshing, especially cold water or sparkling water too. Highly recommend.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All natural and not too sweet nice mixed with mineral water.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

can flavor many recipes

Disappointed in this one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It only makes a pint of juice and seemed a bit weak at that. Not what I had hoped for. It does look to have good ingredients however.