3 months on...

Posted by Stephy on November 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

And i have noticed a difference in size. Taking 9 per day is a lot to take, as the pills are large in size and are not film or sugar coated, so had some issues swallowing them. Am now on the recommended "maintenance dose" of 6 per day. I believe these work, i have increased 2 cup sizes in 2 months, and feel better for myself as am also taking in vitamins which are included in the pills. I am definitely bigger, and the before and after pictures show that! :)

Literally Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY boob product that worked for me. I noticed significant growth within the 2 weeks of using it. It may not have the same effect on everybody (like I saw in some reviews), but I definitely grew some bigger boobs. And with that said I give this 5 stars :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well for me.. and i have full pretty breast nw.. ((; Recommended..

1 year on

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works on me, my breast cup size went up from A to B cup. I only took take 2 tables per day and need to take more water while consuming this product to avoid body heating effect. As for first bottle it would take a month or two to see the filling effect on upper breast, when I take the rest of the bottle , I can see my breast shape has grown to a fuller shape. The effects stays even I stopped for months before continue on second bottle, plus point would be it makes my skin smoother and brighter as I am taking it.

4 months on...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

been on these for 4 months no difference at all, really disappointed, anyone else had the same results?

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

acup --> c cup

Good natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just got this product in the mail a month ago and haven't been super consistent with taking it so I have not yet noticed any changes. Although, the pills seem very natural and organic by he looks, smell and taste. You do get a good amount which was nice. The only thing that kind of freaked me out was the sticker that was on the top of the bottle. It said something like "WARNING: some chemicals in these pills are known in the state of California to possibly cause birth defects and cancer" not word for word but basically what it said. So it's up to you whether or not your willing to risk it. I like them so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use the product for long time ago and I buy again I don't know if the product in long way the use for form my breast or not, but in run the time I hope have results. thanks costumer

not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product with high hopes. Unfortunately, after finishing one bottle, I have not seen any results. I think the formula needs 'adjusting'. With such a demand for these type of pills, why can't anyone get it right???

Not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 2 different products unfortunately I didnt see any difference on any of them. I read the review's and I had so much hope.

1 2