highly recommended product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is better than Bengay type of products. For years I had pain in the fatty part of both thumbs. The lightest contact at these areas would make me cringe. I even tried acupuncture. I purchased Ultra Blue on the recommendation of my acupuncturist, because he had used it himself for a neck injury. The product immediately relieved my pain. I used it twice a day at first, then only at bedtime, and now I just use it when I feel some stiffness. My hands have not felt this well in years!

Ultra Blue works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried Ultra Blue last year for my shoulder tendonitis and was surprised at how well it worked. I used it successfully on muscle strains as well. The scent is light and pleasant, unlike many of its competitors. It worked so well that I bought another jar. This jar was far more blue but seems to work the same. Overall I am very satisfied.

Perfect pain reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use it for sorethrought, for running nose and for pain in mu knees. It really works. I will by it again soon.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recommend Ultra Blue. Its a very light gel and goes into the skin quickly but it sure works quite quickly.

使いやすい