Not impressed with this flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

We bought a different flavor of this product at the local grocery store and really liked it. It was easy to pour and the 1 ounce cap made it easy to measure, as well. Unfortunatly, when this arrived we quickly discovered the cap was not the 1 ounce size, so measuring the liquid was not as easy. To make matters worse, it is not as easy to pour and is clumpy. In fact, now that we are reaching the bottom of the bottle, there are chunks that come out. Whenever my son swallows one of the chunks he gags and throws up...will not buy this flavor again but the Orange flavor with the larger cap is my favorite. As for the product, after three months of supplementing, my son has started sleeping better and I think he is more relaxed! These are the results I was hoping for! So, I reccommend the product...with the Orange Splash flavor and the 1 ounce cap! I would avoid this flavor...

doesn't taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

my kids refuse to drink it.. :(

Didn’t Work For My Son

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Based on other reviews, I purchased this for my 5 year old son. He struggles with hyper activity, lack of focus and impulse control (all the ADHD stuff without an official diagnosis). This did nothing for him. I usually have him on a multivitamin and fish oil separate so this replaced both. I saw absolutely no change in his behavior. He also hated the taste. It’s pretty gross. He would only take it mixed with full strength juice and it was a struggle every morning.

my 7 year old son refuses to drink it - hates the flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

therefore, i cant even comment on its effectiveness. he can't get past the taste which is a shame.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tastes and smells disgusting! Cannot get my kids to consume it in any form. It has such a fake artificial smell and taste, it's generally unpleasant. Wondering if I either got a bad batch or if the international shipping to Asia somehow spoiled it (too hot maybe?!) Waste of money.