Bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son, who will take anything does not like the taste of this.

Bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy Peter Gilhams adult formula and now its good and no doubt this is. neither of my kids wil drink it neat and I have to nag and cajole to get them to take it in juice.

Kids not thrilled by flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because of a blog I read where a mom was trying different tactics to get her child to sleep. This was one of them. Having the same problem with my almost 4-year old, I thought I would try it. I did note in other reviews that some children did not like the flavour but I thought I would risk it. I think on the face of it, it is a great product and I would like to give it a better review and to give it more stars. Unfortunately my child tried it once, First in water and then disguised in juice. No go. I then tried to give it to my 13-year old. He took it, but he said it tasted like medicine. Not wanting the whole big bottle to go to waste, I have been taking it on and off. The taste is a little bit difficult to stomach. If the manufacturers could improve the flavor, or give it in chewable capsules instead of liquid formula, that might be an improvement

If only it didn't taste like vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has got to be one of the best multivitamins I have ever found. The only problem is that it tastes like you are drinking vitamins. I don't dislike it, but my picky children will not drink it. It is a orange flavored liquid that must be mixed with a small amount of water or juice. I give it 5 stars for what is in the 5, but only a 3 since my children won't drink it.

Kids Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

You know I can't tell if this worked for my son or not. I think the B12 is not good for him, because I notice an increase in his anger of not focusing and as soon as I remove it he's better. So not good for my son, but may work for someone else.