Very Good Taste and Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works well for a calm feeling and relaxes well for a good night sleep. It is great for keeping away constipation and works gently and within 12 hours or less usually. This is our favorite flavor so far but has a lower amount of magnesium.

cant work without this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i clean homes for a living and have for 30+ yrs and with all the wear and tear on my joints and esp.my back,a lot of damage has occurred. My daughter suggested this and wow only 3 weeks taking this and my pain in my lower back was gone i mean really gone. and my wrist and elbow were much better. this is my third container and i am doing great.

WoW amazing stuff....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me by my sister, I have been taking two tea spoons a day for a month now and my intestine pain and severe constipation disappeared within a couple of days. I am a 44 year old man and over the past two years I’ve visited my doctor and a gastroenterologist several times and had many tests but with no conclusive results. At my last hospital visit I mention this magnesium supplement and how wonderful I know feel but it was dismissed as a placebo effect! I hope it works for you as well as it is doing for me. Hastings, UK.

AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best - works like a charm for sleep and nerves

Always good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a couple years now and I think it does help me to sleep. I noticed the biggest difference when I first started taking it. I only take about 1 tsp (or less) once in the evening and it is enough for me. I like the raspberry lemon flavor the best. If you have any intestinal troubles, this helps keep you regular.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a big improvement taking this product. It's a great product for those that are deficient in magnesium. If you want to know how to property use magnesium supplements I highly recommend you read the book "Magnesium Miracle" by Carolyn Dean.

I should have ordered just the magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was confused when I ordered this as to whether I should get the straight magnesium or that with the added calcium. I find this product very helpful, but I actually get enough calcium in my diet and next time I order, I will get the straight magnesium. It was explained to me in a health food store that there is nothing wrong with the added calcium, but that there is less magnesium in the calcium-added version and I could use the greater amount of magnesium.

Sleep better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste. It's important to choose the magnesium plus calcium option as magnesium by its self can deplete your calcium levels,

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

AMAZING! Tastes great and I feel SO much better on this stuff -- sleepwise = Perfect everyday life = Perfect taste = Perfect HUGE box, but will buy again (and again and again and again and ag.. you get the picture) when I'm out ;-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase