Magnesium is beneficial

Posted by Reviewer3340475 on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this product for 5 years. I like the plain best, flavors tend to really foam in the hot water. Excellent for many health benefits. Works great for ADD/ADHD, hypertension, hypothyroidism, PMS, depression ,muscle aches and lots more!

Good product & good price

Posted by Reviewer2138827 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

be careful when you first start to use (over 2 tbsp. will cause diarrhea for most) and also note...only add a small amount of hot water to your 1.5 tbsp. till fizz disappears when you 1st start to use (after a few nights - you will be a pro)

Easiest way to get Magnesium ever!

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I have been using it for a long time and it has resolved, arrithmia, restless leg syndrome, and helped with my high blood pressure. Just put a few tsp in a few ounces of hot water, wait a few minutes, add some more water and drink. The warm Magnesium water is readily absorbed. They have flavored ones too but I prefer the plain.

Great for so Much!!!

Posted by Reviewer1365857 on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for headaches, high blood pressure, trouble sleeping....relaxes the muscles so also good for cramps!!!

Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer2685897 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since taking Natural Calm my blood pressure has lowered and I sleep better at night. It is really an amazing product.

Reduces Migraines, increases metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time to increase metabolism, reduce blood pressure and migraines. Chocolate triggers migraines for me, but when I drink this they go away very quickly. Magnesium deficiencies are very common and magnesium helps build stronger bones. It helps keep me regular, too. I make a cup in the morning and drink 1/3 of it with each meal to avoid loose stools.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3051316 on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I use it everyday. It's helped immensely with my regularity. I had tried everything else; cleanses, fiber, probiotics, etc. and nothing was able to get me on the right track. Natural Calm is the only thing that has worked consistently and felt like a natural addition to my diet (rather than a laxative). Clearly, I had been Mag. deficient to some degree. Thanks so much!

Balance Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1881678 on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take a calcium supplement which has equal parts of calcium and magnesium, but that is not enough magnesium to prevent some constipation. I adjust the amount of additional magnesium I take depending on how much additional dairy I eat - between 2 and 4 tsp. a day. The unflavored Calm dissolves quickly and tastes fine with a little stevia to sweeten it.

Natural Calm is Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2313584 on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Natural Calm! It helps me with my bloating and constipation. I take 3tbsp as a hot tea every evening and it keeps me regular. Plus it gives my body the magnesium it needs as well! Tammie

Natural calm

Posted by Reviewer1012924 on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product tastes good, is calming overall. Came in a timely manner. Did have a problem with loose stools, dr recommended cutting back to 1/2 tsp and increase slowly.