Okay...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is actually really good if you're fresh out of the shower and just sitting around. The moment I start to sweat, it is not good. I wish they made an all natural anti-perspirant for goodness sake!! It does have a nice scent but as I stated, once I begin to sweat, I have to switch back to my chemical-infested, store bought stuff.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like that this is fragrance free. This was great at controlling odour, I had to apply X2 daily in order for it to be really effective, as I smelt musty by the end of the day. After using crystal deodorants for years unfortunately I developed a rash.

Not bad BUT not great either

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not bad for the price but does nothing to prevent odour - needs to be reapplied as few times a day & stays wet for quite a while after application which is annoying.

Ideal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sin olores no mezcla

On the Odor Fence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this deodorant when I am inactive, however, with the heat wave happening, I tested it while just being outside without exercising and I felt I smelled like sweat after an hour and a half. It was 105 out, though. I don't generally have strong body odor, even when hiking or camping, so I may just be used to sweat smelling like fragrance after using regular deodorant all my life. It has a light, pleasant odor and I love how easily it washes off, compared to chemical-filled deodorants that always stick.

karen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

would have been nice if the tops were put on tighter, they all leaked a little inside the bag. other than that shipping was very speedy and the product was exactly what i was looking for.