Best natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to have a drawer full of natural deodorants that seemed to make things worse than better. This deodorant has a nice fresh scent, very pleasant, and works better than all the others. No more drawer full of useless products. My husband uses this as well so it is good for men and women. Excellent product and service from Iherb.

Crystal without the rock mess

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used the rock crystal deodorants for several years to get away from the many chemicals in corporate brands. The crystal deodorants worked well for me to control odor, but were less than fun to use. The scratchy feel was irritating, and one drop on the floor, and my crystal was sharp shards and unusable. This product is the best of both worlds - Roll-On convenience and crystal odor protection without twenty chemical ingredients that I can't pronounce and would prefer to live without.

armpits don't get red and itchy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

we've been using this product for about 3 yrs. When all of a sudden can't find this particular brand FRAGRANCE FREE in the stores. So my Husband went hunting on line to find it and found it with you. So that's why we ordered 6 at the time.My husband was using the deodorant first. I was using a different brand for yrs. My brand decided to get it in their head to first change packaging then they changed the deodorant.Boy was my armpits not happy.Went all itchy and red. So hubby said try mine.AHHHHHH what a relief.So have used this one for the last year.W&T

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works, a really good natural deodorant

Crystal roll on

Posted by GallaChiro on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best crystal deodorant I ever tried although I also like the crystal body deodorant brand. This would be my desert island pick though and I think its more efffective than the spray.

Naturally Fresh, Deodorant Crystal Roll-On, 3 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a LOT of natural deodorants and usually they do not work that well, some even caused irritation. This is the best one I have found.

Naturally Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Natural and no harsh chemicals

Awsome stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! can't find it in stores. Have to let it dry but its worth not having chemicals on your skin!

Excellent service for an excellent product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and your service is fantastic!! It arrived quickly and was well packaged.

The BEST.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best and the only effective natural deodorant on the market (as far as I know). Have tried so many before I found this one and this was the only one that actually worked. It works even in the heat of the summer, during intense workouts etc. I love it.