Naturally Fresh, Deodorant Crystal, Roll-On

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best product on the market.

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

shake well before application.

roll on deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for a very long time,probably 20 years. I am allergic to all others including other natural salt based. This works perfectly and has no adverse effects.

I AM CONSUMING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good. It does not dry the skin. The product came well packaged.

It's just my :)

Posted by AlenaSh on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several deodorants from different firms - this one works perfectly for me. I advise try several firms that produce the same product, because you could find which will suite you perfectly.

Great natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used so many natural deodorant but they usually leave me smelling "sweaty". I don't smell when I sweat but I still like to use a deodorant as a precaution. This is great for everyday (and I live in a hot, humid, tropical country). I have yet to try this on when I workout, but I am hopeful.

Safe and effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin irritated almost by everything, so it was relieve to finally find something that work.

Naturally Fresh Deodorant crystal, roll-on, fragrance free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this deodorant because it works! Also, I have a lot of allergies and the ingredients in this product are pure and cause me no issues.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best.

Works as promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For me this deodorant does what it promises, namely gives me a 24 hour protection against odor. It isn't an antipersipirant, so your armpits probably won't stay dry in all situations. The smell is perhaps a little on the feminine side, but on the other hand it is very mild, so I think the deodorant goes very well for a man (which I am).