Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good vitamins

Good to try

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking it nearly 2 months hopefully I will get pregnant soon. All in one pre conception vitamins. Easy to take

Responds to my needs

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been planning to conceive for a while now and I had been taking folic acid when doing so... but then I've decided to change for proper multivitamin complex... Not sure if this product in any way helped us but after a month or so (in addition to other efforts, of course) we managed to conceive... coincidence or not, I am now 14 weeks pregnant now and am going to take these multivitamins until successful completion of my pregnancy. tip: I take them during my lunch; morning intakes caused some digestive issues...

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Capsule is a little big as somebody said.But it is ok for me. I can not sure for the efficacy untill the baby born.

Love the softgels

Posted by odereviews on October 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most of the multivitamins are large and hard to swallow. These are rather large too, but these are softgels and much easier to swallow than hard tablets. Wasn't the cheapest multivitamin that's out there, but this is a good quality product.

Fishy Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I understand that this contains dha but the smell is horrible. I am not yet pregnant but i cant stand it. Will try other vitamins next time. And btw the capsules are still big!

Great vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

The only vitamin that agrees with my stomach and doesn't cause constipation from the iron.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients are good, the best combination

Cheap & Good. Great Multivitamins