Great mist for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great mist for dry skin, specially when it is flaking because you can notice the difference right away. I use as a setting mist to avoid powdery look and it really does a great job. I also like to use before going to bed or after applying some harsh mask and it really calms and hydrates my skin .

refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this spray is literally the liquid version of the nature republic aloe vera gel. This spray is so refreshing and gives such a nice healthy glowy look to the skin. I even use this sometimes as a primer, because it has glycerin in it.

I really like this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to refresh my face when it's feeling a little dry throughout the day. It's light and absorbs quickly. I love aloe vera so I spray this on my face before I add my moisturiser. It's good to keep one in the handbag to freshen up during a long day out. I also use a couple sprays after I apply my makeup so I don't look too dry after powdering my face.

Pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very light, should be perfect for summer. Pleasant smell. Leaves a film on face.

He Loves It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my husband. He have mild psoriasis and been using this to minimise the flare. Easy to bring along and easy to use. Just spray and skin is hydrated.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this mist as it gives me a hydration that I need in cold weather.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this and using this as a toner.

feels great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

fantastic product love it

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff especially during the summer. I have oily skin and it's hard for me to find a good daily moisturizer for hot and humid days. This mist is right thing for those days. Skin absorbs it quickly. It works as a primer for makeup as well. I wish it comes in travel size bottle.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it to keep me moisturized to combat the dryness in air conditioning. I also use it when jogging under the sun. I will buy it again.

1 2