Great mist for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great mist for dry skin, specially when it is flaking because you can notice the difference right away. I use as a setting mist to avoid powdery look and it really does a great job. I also like to use before going to bed or after applying some harsh mask and it really calms and hydrates my skin .

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff especially during the summer. I have oily skin and it's hard for me to find a good daily moisturizer for hot and humid days. This mist is right thing for those days. Skin absorbs it quickly. It works as a primer for makeup as well. I wish it comes in travel size bottle. Enter "NLT 349" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off any order!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it to keep me moisturized to combat the dryness in air conditioning. I also use it when jogging under the sun. I will buy it again.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product 4 felling fresh affff

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this spray is literally the liquid version of the nature republic aloe vera gel. This spray is so refreshing and gives such a nice healthy glowy look to the skin. I even use this sometimes as a primer, because it has glycerin in it.

I really like this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to refresh my face when it's feeling a little dry throughout the day. It's light and absorbs quickly. I love aloe vera so I spray this on my face before I add my moisturiser. It's good to keep one in the handbag to freshen up during a long day out. I also use a couple sprays after I apply my makeup so I don't look too dry after powdering my face.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helpful product

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing so special just like a mist

1 2