I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the amount you get and price it's a pretty good cleanser. I have oily/acne prone/sensitive skin and it has helped keep my acne under control and helps with my oily skin. One of the things I don't like about it is it leaves my skin feeling stripped, I guess you could say it leaves my skin feeling very clean but just doesn't moisturize as it says it does. Also not loving the smell of it but it isn't horrible just not pleasant. You do only need a small amount, it foams up really nicely! After washing my face I will use the Nature Republic Aloe Vera gel moisturizer which makes my skin feel amazing and that also helps minimize my breakouts.

Gentle and Smells Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing not to love about this product. Amazing smell, consistency and price. Works great for my sloghtly sensitive skin. Leaves it feeling very clean, almost squeaky clean. I'm one of those people who has sensitive skin but hates using fragrance free products. Takes all the fun out of skin routine. So this one has been really up my alley. Light scent and no irritation.

awesome cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is huge and you need an only small drop of it to make enough foam. It doesn't dry my skin. I'm using it as a part of my morning routine.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, oily, dehydrated skin. This is the only foam cleanser I've tried that will clean my face without stripping it of moisture and leaving it irritated and red. And trust me I've tried a LOT of cleansers for sensitive skin. Truly amazing product!!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the first time and have been using it for 3 weeks. I have oily skin and this works for me in the winter months.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very Good! The Skin Fresh And Smooth!

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is the first foam cleanser i've even used and im very impressed! it leaves my skin so clean buy not dry which is great although i will say do NOT get it in your eyes because it will sting quite a bit but altogether i would recommend this!

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it is good.

Bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lo que mas me gusta es la espuma que hace ..me encanta...y limpia bien... Adoro los limpiadores que hacen espuma...ademas me durara un monton con muy poco...limpias tido el rostro.!☺☺

I really like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this facial cleanser along with Nature Republic, Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel and I really love both of them!

1 2