ممتاااااااااز

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

اعجبنييييي جداً، احب اخلطه مع الفازلين يخففه واخلطه مع الكريمات والزيوت اللي ريحتها مو حلوه يخفف من ريحتها. لكن.. مو نفس ما تقول الناس انه يرطب! ابداً مارطبلي بشرتي ! اصلاً الجل ما يرطب يخلي جلدي جامد كأنه قرطاس، ف أفضل اني اخلطه مع كريمات او فازلين مررره حلو. يديني جتها فترة صارت سوداء بين اصابعي من الصابون والحكة واستمريت عليه اخلطه مع فازلين ورااااح السواد بين اصابعي ويدي مرره صارت ناعمه وصافية 😍 وامي مره حبته تخلطه مع الجليسوليد 😍 اذا تقييمي مفيد اضغط "أعجبني". 🙆🏻

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This aloe vera is currently everything for my skin care. it is great as a moisturiser as well as to treat my hair I use this once in a week, which makes my hair shiny, silky and manageable.

The Most Important Product In Iherb :) اهم منتج بايهرب

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

احب احطه بالمنطقه اللي تحت عيوني "على الجلد مو تقربون مره للعين !" ، اخلطه مع موية ورد واحطه ببخاخ وارش وجهي فيه ،

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works very well on my eczema. I also use it as an after-shave. Smell is very refreshing.

Disgusting odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I opened this product and applied a small amount to my forearm. I immediately noticed an overpowering odor of some kind of synthetic perfume which made me feel nauseated and I rushed to wash it off completely. I had to wash and rinse the arm several times before the odor was completely eliminated. I do not know whether or not the gel is effective, but if anyone is sensitive to strong, artificial fragrances, I suggest that you stay away from this product.

Australian Summer

Posted by matillyrose on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Summer is just so hot and there is no where to cool down except the beach. Then you have to deal with the sand, the flies, little bities and the burn. Forget the beach, hit the pool or even soak in a cool bath. Nothing is more refreshing than coming home, having a shower and then slathering aloe vera all over your body. An ice cool drink, sitting in front of the airconditoner letting all that aloe goodness soak in. Best thing about Summer is coming home and relaxing all clean and moisturised. This tub is huge and a little goes a long way, I just love it.

i don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry I didn't like it cause it not a real aloe vera ,it's jelly and dosn't moisturise at all and had a strong smell

I love Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very goo product to buy, I use it mainly as a hair moisturizer. My hair is very coily and absorbs very easily into my scalp and strands making them much softer and easier to manage. I also mix it with tea tree oil and use it as a facial moisturizer to combat my acne, and acne scars. Highly recommend to anyone who looking for natural products to add to their regimine.

whats going on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before that its around 8$ (7,95$) why is be 10$ !!!!

Love it

Posted by vitaminecopii on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This gel is so thick and the smell is so great - I like this very very much. Thank you!