AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This aloe vera is currently everything for my skin care. it is great as a moisturiser as well as to treat my hair I use this once in a week, which makes my hair shiny, silky and manageable.

Disgusting odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I opened this product and applied a small amount to my forearm. I immediately noticed an overpowering odor of some kind of synthetic perfume which made me feel nauseated and I rushed to wash it off completely. I had to wash and rinse the arm several times before the odor was completely eliminated. I do not know whether or not the gel is effective, but if anyone is sensitive to strong, artificial fragrances, I suggest that you stay away from this product.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works very well on my eczema. I also use it as an after-shave. Smell is very refreshing.

i don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry I didn't like it cause it not a real aloe vera ,it's jelly and dosn't moisturise at all and had a strong smell

whats going on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before that its around 8$ (7,95$) why is be 10$ !!!!

Australian Summer

Posted by matillyrose on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Summer is just so hot and there is no where to cool down except the beach. Then you have to deal with the sand, the flies, little bities and the burn. Forget the beach, hit the pool or even soak in a cool bath. Nothing is more refreshing than coming home, having a shower and then slathering aloe vera all over your body. An ice cool drink, sitting in front of the airconditoner letting all that aloe goodness soak in. Best thing about Summer is coming home and relaxing all clean and moisturised. This tub is huge and a little goes a long way, I just love it.

Love it

Posted by vitaminecopii on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This gel is so thick and the smell is so great - I like this very very much. Thank you!

I love Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very goo product to buy, I use it mainly as a hair moisturizer. My hair is very coily and absorbs very easily into my scalp and strands making them much softer and easier to manage. I also mix it with tea tree oil and use it as a facial moisturizer to combat my acne, and acne scars. Highly recommend to anyone who looking for natural products to add to their regimine.

just as described

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very soothing,, recommend

Great product

Posted by Becbec on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A Little heavy, but price is good.