Disgusting odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I opened this product and applied a small amount to my forearm. I immediately noticed an overpowering odor of some kind of synthetic perfume which made me feel nauseated and I rushed to wash it off completely. I had to wash and rinse the arm several times before the odor was completely eliminated. I do not know whether or not the gel is effective, but if anyone is sensitive to strong, artificial fragrances, I suggest that you stay away from this product.

i don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry I didn't like it cause it not a real aloe vera ,it's jelly and dosn't moisturise at all and had a strong smell

whats going on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before that its around 8$ (7,95$) why is be 10$ !!!!

ALWAYS NOT IN STOCK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Please IHERB have more in stock so it doesn't get OUT OF STOCK !!!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZ

Didn’t Like It 👎

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good thing that it is lite on skin but didn’t like how sticky it is after applying

wana get dry skin ? use it !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have "psoriasis " and from the first time i use it i notice that in about 5 minutes my skin get dry and in later on (about 30 minutes) it's really get so dry !! how come !! and i really don't understand the people who said it's nice in skin (Ok, it's.. but maybe just for the first 30 secound) . or maybe we should keep using it and give it more time.. i don't know . i really feel so sorry cuz i bought it.

didn't get it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't get it yet

Normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

normal for dry skin

Dislike

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took it cuz a lot of girls like it ! I don't like it at all my skin is very very dry after I put it , It is better without this thing

Very strong perfumy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought many types of aloevera gel before. This one has a nice texture but i prefer my aloevera gel to have no strong smell and colour.

1 2