Great product

Posted by Becbec on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A Little heavy, but price is good.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is great.. Use nor 0149 without the space for a 5% off

Good multipurpose aloe gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As the ingredients show, the gel is scented so if you're sensitive to fragrance this might not be for you. I find the smell akin to your typical "after sun aloe" but fresher and without the harsh alcohol fumes. It doesn't linger and it's not overpowering or chemical in my opinion. I haven't tried this on a sunburn yet (thankfully), but if I need to I plan on putting it in the fridge to make it extra soothing. I tried to use this straight on my face as a moisturizer but I found that it dries too sticky on it's own. I do have to rave about this mixed with a few drops of hyaluronic acid to make a great hydrating, non sticky summer moisturizer. It's been my go-to to soothe my irritated skin right now. I also use this as a hair mask mixed with egg, yogurt, avocado, etc (not all at once) now and then for a little added moisture on my ends. For use on my body it's wonderful all on it's own. The gel starts to melt as soon as you rub it in a little and sinks in almost immediately after. I can seriously slap this on and run out the door if I need a little bit of moisture in the morning. The tub format of this is slightly annoying, but I use a Q tip or teaspoon to scoop out the product as needed and keep my hands out of it.

Really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good product to moisturise your skin. It let your skin nice, fresh and smooth. I have a lot of imperfections and it seems to help my skin to remove them easily day by day with the use of other products.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good for hair

LOVED IT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

AMAZING!!!! It's amazing for acne scars and for redness!!!

Excellent value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tub came full to the brim. I've used it a handful of times and it's very hydrating. Perfect for when it's too hot to use a lotion or something heavier on your body.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I liked

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product for healing

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product and quality

1 2 3 4