Nature republic Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

amazing product. Cant get enough of it

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good for hair

LOVED IT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

AMAZING!!!! It's amazing for acne scars and for redness!!!

Excellent value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tub came full to the brim. I've used it a handful of times and it's very hydrating. Perfect for when it's too hot to use a lotion or something heavier on your body.

Honestly not as moisturising as I was hoping :-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin on my legs and judging my the reviews and cult status of this product I was hoping this would be a great summer moisturiser. It actually leaves my legs feeling dry again after an hour or two. I tried it on my face once and it didn't break me out but didn't work wonders either. Smells great and will be great value for money if it works well for you!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, dries quickly. I use it for my face, doesn't moisturize as I would expect it to, but it feels nice and smooth.

Didn’t Like It 👎

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good thing that it is lite on skin but didn’t like how sticky it is after applying

wana get dry skin ? use it !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have "psoriasis " and from the first time i use it i notice that in about 5 minutes my skin get dry and in later on (about 30 minutes) it's really get so dry !! how come !! and i really don't understand the people who said it's nice in skin (Ok, it's.. but maybe just for the first 30 secound) . or maybe we should keep using it and give it more time.. i don't know . i really feel so sorry cuz i bought it.

Why are you even reading reviews

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

WAW! No better words to describe this product. I cannot be more happy with it! Very refreshing and cooling during the summer. Enjoy 5 % o f f by - ( S A D 1 3 2 8 ) "continuous without s p a c e s". Enjoy it!!!

MAGICAL 👍🏼

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is a magician for my dried skin. It really heels my irritated and itchy skin faster..... love to this product ❤️