Good Company - Nature's Alchemy

Posted by FataMorgana on April 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm delighted)) Extraordinarily rich aroma, complex, revealed gradually different shades.

Not the best quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my plug in infuser hoping to have a sweet cinnamon homey experience but turned out really diappointed.This oil has a metalic type smell to it that made me start coughing and feel nauseous.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my biggest peeves with some of the larger manufactures of essential oil is the faulty cheap droppers. This measures perfectly, and the cinnamon essential oil seems to be perfect.

Very Concentrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super strong. Only a few drops in about 20 ml of hair serum made my scalp feel like it was on fire. Use with caution and dilute, dilute, dilute! V I R twenty eight eighty.

Essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gret for my homemade bug spray

Goog quality oil

Posted by Keitha on August 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is warming, it can be used in anti-cellulite massage mixes and in hair masks gor hair growth. It irritates skin, so redness after using this is normal.

i am in love!

Posted by nastia on May 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

the smell is sooooooo tasty!!!! i ad one drop of that oil to my base oils and make a mask for my hair scalp. запах такой вкусный! пахнет булочками с корицей :) добавляю каплю в базовые масла к маске для корней волос.

From Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is great for my aroma lamp. It is enough just two drops and in my flat there smells like in confectionery. For the first time in my life this winter was without snuffle and I think it is because of this oil.

REVOLTING

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

This does not smell in any way like cinnamon. It smells like oil that has gone rancid and really revolting it made me almost gag. I would never use this. I am hoping this product is just faulty but i still dare not order it again in this brand.

long lasting aroma!