Good but expensive oil

Posted by kweemeng on December 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started buying essential oils from iherb and chose the oils from Now Food. The oils from Now Food are similar in pricing to other brands but give double the volume. The catch is that their oils are not as strong as others, not strong in fragrance. You pay for what you get. This is my first time trying rosewood oil and the price is actually quite costly. the smell is woody and acceptable for me. Will buy again .

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

安眠用に最適。

Not my favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells like furniture polish to me.

Beware, stimulating oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Rosewood oil smells very nice, however, it has caused me severe insomnia for over a month, wondering what it could have been and why I was awake all night long. I used it in oil on my face, and as a oil for perfumery also. Even smelling it late in the day will keep me awake. I did some research on the oil, to see if it was a symptom of use, but it says it's just "stimulating". So use caution, we are all different and these oils all effect us differently just beware.

Rosewood

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

The lady I see for acupuncture recommended Rosewood Oil for dealing with fungus infected toenails. The price is very reasonable and if this does actually work then it is a bargain. It is to early to tell if this works but I'm willing to try any thing except taking any more pills. Check back in 6 months and I'll let you know if it works.

rosewood

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for lots of things

Love the smell

Posted by orlytagar on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mix relly well with sandalwood

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell... Good for bath and facial oil blend.

Lovely smelling rosewood

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

good quality - good price :-)

lovely smell!