Helped with stomach issues

Posted by SherryB on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good price, helped with stomach upset and I preferred the capsules over liquid. After awhile of trying to drink Aloe juice, I just dreaded it so I switched to caps.

soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed after I took this that my stomach felt much better. It helped with my diverticulitis.

Soothing to Stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this for acid reflux and irritated digestive system and it calms the immflamation. Very affordable price for a good quality product.

Helped my cystic acne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This greatly helped my skin. I used to get large cysts on my face and since I have taken this, I almost never see them anymore. If I do get one it's not half as bad as the ones I was getting before. I was actually taking this for other reasons and I totally did not even expect that so I am very impressed! I don't have any issues with my stomach so I cannot speak for this product's efficiency in treating that, however I always have hiccups after eating and for that, this product did nothing. Overall, the price and the general quality of the product is amazing. I was however sad to find out later that it contains magnesium stearate.

Seems to work great from Day 1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Right from the first day, this appears to soothe away stomach pain and cramps. Best to take before eating, I have found.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product worked just as good as more the expensive ones and it shipped very fast. Thank you.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used many Aloe Vera products on my skin so far. First experience for my stomach has given as good impression as products on the skin. I will continue with this product.