Didn't help asthma

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on October 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Some studies have proven this will help asthma - it didn't help mine. I dislike the added phosphate and silicate. If I did get again, would go for one with no fillers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Boswellia

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really works. I like it for the arthritis in my hands as I crochet a lot. Even my husband likes it for his arthritis pain & stiffness.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Helps with pain in the joints

Good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on February 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mother, she has joint problems and so on, including brain tumor. She is working, exercising according to her possibilities, so I can't complain. This supplement together with others is helpful.

Makes my stomach feel awful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using a different brand of Boswellia for months with no side effects, but recently switched to this brand. Within 30 minutes of taking it, I feel very sick to my stomach...even when I take it with food. From the reviews, this doesn't seem to happen to other people, so it is probably still worth trying. But, for me, I'll be throwing this bottle out and going back to my previous brand.

Antiinflammatory

Posted by JeffKorr on November 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Inflammation is now known to be the main cause of heart attacks and strokes. Boswellia extract can be an important tool to help prevent inflammation.

Excellent service and product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm a ongoing and satisfied customer, this boswellia product is the best!

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I added this to Natural Factors Tumeric and Bromelain. It made a difference. I'm reversing some arthritic buildup in my hips with it, complemented by Chondroitin Sulfate, Methionine, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin C, and CoQ10 for energy to heal.

bosswellia

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

good to reduce inflammation in the body

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great for inflamed joints. I've bought at least 11 bottles since now. I can recommend this product to everybody who's in need for it.

1 2