One of the most important healing herbs on Earth

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used capsule form Cat's Claw to heal diverticulitis years ago, and have joyously watched others use Cat's Claw to help heal GI tract issues. My elderly friend, however, cannot swallow pills. The alcohol based tinctures that one can readily get in most health-food markets is horrible. it even gave her mouth sores; it was so caustic. But, VOILA! this Alcohol-free tincture came to the rescue. My friend's daily nausea was immediately addressed. We are working to heal her gut as best we can, but daily nausea had to be addressed. The Cat's Claw had done that. I knew it would! We just needed one she could imbibe. Thank you for your product!

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this as I have a very low white cell count post chemo. It is fantastic and I have noticed a great improvement in my health.

Marian Glover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found Cat's Claw to be very efficient at curing viruses such as the 'flu'. It is a good immune booster.

Hoping for 5 Star Rating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After my next blood work, I hope to be able to rate this product a 5 STAR. It was recommended by my alternative-practicing MD doctor along with 4 other supplements to cure my body of the Epstein-Barr Virus that has affected my thyroid and nerves. After 4 months on these products, I do feel an improvement but still hopeful to be able to get off thyroid Med altogether.

Great Product and brilliant service,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for quite some time and I receive amazing benefits. I find it to be the best anti-inflammatory I have ever used. I also turn to Cat's Claw from Nature's Answer if I feel an illness coming on. It has be over 5 years since I have seen a doctor for an illness. I also find Iherb the easiest and most efficient company to deal with. Very quick delivery.

Helps me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I discovered this herb thanks to Anthony William books. I like that it is alcohol free tincture. I am using it for severel months now and together with other supplements my health (EBV) is improving.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not use it for a long time, but I hope to stay well with it.

Great Natural Anti-Viral Source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, alcohol free based, effective at battling viral issues and boosts immune.

A+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it, it realy works.

Overall pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel more healthy taking this. This is traditionally used as a cure all herb.

1 2 3