good remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Charcoal is helpful not only for reducing gas, but for any time you've ingested something you wish you hadn't. Just be sure to have with plenty of water. Also, this is pretty much the only charcoal I've found that's in vegicaps, and the price is excellent.

charcoal capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

I havd IBS and this is the best natural solution for intestinal discomfort. I have been taking charcoal capsules for over eight years.

I didn't think there would be a difference..

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought all of these products were the same but apparently not. Nature's Answer Activated Charcoal works better and at a lower dose than others I have tried. I recommend it!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gas,intestinal discomfort,hangovers-whatever happens, it works!

Wonderful for Gas, and stomach problems,

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got a hold of some bad food, which gave me trouble for two weeks , but this really calmed my stomach and seemed to rid my system of what ailed it in one day.

really helps with my IBS and rosacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for a few months now and I have to say that it REALLY helps me. I have mild irritable bowel syndrome and also rosacea, which my doctor says is probably from the problems with my intestinal tract. Taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, my IBS episodes are dramatically reduced, and the rosacea is gone - not reduced, but GONE. It's definitely the charcoal doing it because when I left it off for a few days, my rosacea came back. So, I'm ordering more and I won't let it run out!

Great Product; Great Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product because the caps are vegan. I received the product very quickly and in good order. Thanks, iHerb.

Relief of Gas

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great for gas when you eat a big meal in the night.

A good natural cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this regularly to cleanse by body. Absorbs all kinds of toxins including heavy metals.

For the heavy duty illness

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that this attracts so many nasties in our bodies and flushes them out without any worries. It says on the bottle that it helps to relieve gas and it does clear up the intestines nicely.