Be Careful of Silica packet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the product just fine, but I want to warn people to be careful of the very small silica packet. I was making a smoothie one day and noticed something small and white go into the blender with the seeds. It was a very small silica packet. I barely noticed it, it was very small, I could have blended it in my smoothie and not have known it. Please be careful and watch out for the packet if you purchase this.

Nifty little seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

Now, this is something new for me and I'm really enjoying putting them in smoothies, salad dressings, muffins, etc. I've made "raw" pudding with them, which turned out pretty well - just mix the seeds with almond (or whatever) milk and the chia seeds will make it thicken naturally - no heat! Lots of recipes on line for chia seed pudding.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Chia Seed, it is a wery good, and good tasting seed, and I take it every day, my stumag is mutch better after i started With chia seed. And I´m not so hungry than I used too bee

Dr. Oz knows...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Chia when Dr. Oz recommended it as something everyone should take. Be sure and wait 5 minutes between prep and drinking though.

Still uncertain if the hype is worth it, but like the crunchy goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good price. A little chia is yummy in oatmeal. I love the slight crunch. Be sure to let it soak up the liquid a few minutes before consuming. Haven't noticed any performance gains but I didn't really have any issues before taking.

Chia seed review

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

First timer for chia seed from iherb. Impressed with the food. It fulfilled a number of factors 1- Makes you full easily so you don't tend to eat more carbo 2- Fibre is great for the toilet 3- Really improves my daily diet and keeps provides more energy than normally. Chia is the way to go.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

These seeds are great but get the ground chia if you are going to eat chia in public. These seeds get stuck in your teeth and look unsightly!

Chia Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and no bad taste.

Helps with hunger

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are really good added to a shake, they thicken it slightly, and are totally tasteless. You need to leave the seeds settle for about 5 minutes to absorb the water. I add these to my morning protein drink and they definitely keep me feeling fuller for longer than usual.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help stabilize my wife's (as well as a friend's) blood sugar levels, and anecdotally it seems to help a few of our friends lose weight as well. A little costly to use it though.

1 2 3