good for breakfeast.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use chia seed every morning. it is a very god start in the morning. I use them on fruit and yogurt.

FANTASTIC!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for suppressing the appetite and an extra energy boost. I recommend chia seed over any protein/energy drink additive I've tried...and I've tried a few!

Chia seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Chia seed is fantastic to my prostata

Chia Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this product as feel it will help my health since I have Diabetes 2.

I "heart" chia seeds.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My friends make fun of my enthusiasm for the chia seed. But just google it. Read about it. Then try it. They're tasty, and nutritious. They are really special. Put them on cereal, mix them with yogurt, ground them and put them in bread dough, or just eat them plain. You can even "drink" them in water - they swell up with a clear gel that make the water more filling.

Nature's Answer Chia Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We love them! I sometimes grind them up in a coffee grinder before adding them to a smoothie - it's smoother. I also add it to the dog's food I make from scratch.

Alpharetta, GA.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was hesistant to begin taking chia seeds, but read that it helps people who suffer from IBS with their fiber intake. I now take it every day and have felt much better.

Chia seeds delicious in nut butters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Before buying this product, I had only had Chia seeds in energy bars, so I was curious to try just the plain seeds. I ground them in a very small coffee grinder (the same kind you can use to grind flax seeds) and mixed them into various nut butters, especially organic raw almond butter and organic roasted macadamia nut butter. The seeds didn't change the taste of the nut butter much, but added a wonderful crunchy texture, which made the whole mixture much more filling. You can also mix in spirulina powder and rice protein powder for extra nutritional punch, without ruining the taste. I've eaten ground flax seeds for years to get omega-3s, but it's great to know there are alternatives you can use for variety. I was also very happy to see that Chia is gluten-free.

chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent in my shake that I consume every day

Good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are filled with so many good things. I use them on top of my yogurt for some crunch.