Great quality glycerin, but glycerin in general isn' too great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The quality of the product was immaculate if one's looking for food-grade glycerin from a healthy non seed, canola, or soybean oil based source. But glycerin in general acts on the skin by falsely appearing to hydrate it (in combo with water) when in fact, it causes severely rubbery and dehydrated from the inside out skin for the next several days. Great product if you're going to buy glycerin. But keep glycerin away from your skin and avoid eating it (can dehydrate your body from inside out).

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally found something to perfectly clean my tongue. One drop of this on a moist toothbrush to clean the offending member is enough for a absolutely perfect result. Never was bad put just couldn´t get rid of that bit of white-ish fur on the back of my tongue... Until now! Also super soft hair from spritzing a mix of 25% glycerine and 75% water on it with a few drops of essential oil added for a nice smell. I´m a happy trooper!

Glycerin - for skin problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I did not know how powerful glycerin can be. It cleared my rash and dry skin (that I have been fight for 5 years) in a matter of two applications. It is also good for dry or blackened lips and all over skin care. I will suggest the PURE Glycerin rather than glycerin soaps.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I make a toothpaste with it.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use glycerin in Henna treatments for my hair to help counteract some of the dryness. Beautiful product, has a great scent and taste so sweet. I like that it is made from coconuts, because coconut oil is supposed to be beneficial to both body and hair.

Wonderful for baths!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use a couple of teaspoons of glycerin in the bath water, along with epsom salts and essential oils. It makes my skin feel smooth and comfortable.

Nature's Answer, Glycerin, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product, sweet taste. I use it to brush my tongue and to prevent dryness in the mouth. As always, shipping was fast and iHerb packages their products very thoughtfully.

Dry skin relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For me, the best way to use this for hydrating my dry skin is to mix it with natural oils, such as avocado, jojoba, etc. Also mix it with a small amount of water and Nutribiotic Vitamin C powder to make a facial serum.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this on my hair. It really hydrates it and make it more manageable particularly for african American hair.

Itching

Posted by PamBlowers on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent to help stop the itching of varicose eczema and enable me to get to sleep at night.

1 2 3 4