Posted by PippiDataflow on July 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally found something to perfectly clean my tongue. One drop of this on a moist toothbrush to clean the offending member is enough for a absolutely perfect result. Never was bad put just couldn´t get rid of that bit of white-ish fur on the back of my tongue... Until now! Also super soft hair from spritzing a mix of 25% glycerine and 75% water on it with a few drops of essential oil added for a nice smell. I´m a happy trooper!

Glycerin - for skin problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2007 | Verified Purchase

I did not know how powerful glycerin can be. It cleared my rash and dry skin (that I have been fight for 5 years) in a matter of two applications. It is also good for dry or blackened lips and all over skin care. I will suggest the PURE Glycerin rather than glycerin soaps.

Amazing Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

My toddler has been having pretty bad eczema since birth and nothing I tried worked, both internally and topically. I bought this for another purpose but decided to put a little on her wet skin after her bath one night, and wow, her skin was mostly smooth and the redness gone by the next morning. One application, and she no longer needs to scratch from itchiness. It has been nearly a week and there is hardly any trace of her eczema left. My overly dry face from the blustery winter also feels revitalized and my hands no longer hurt. The only reason I dared to try this product on her is because there is no mystery of what it is derived from unlike most other brands. I know this ingredient is safe for my family.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this on my hair. It really hydrates it and make it more manageable particularly for african American hair.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I make a toothpaste with it.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use glycerin in Henna treatments for my hair to help counteract some of the dryness. Beautiful product, has a great scent and taste so sweet. I like that it is made from coconuts, because coconut oil is supposed to be beneficial to both body and hair.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

The shipping was quick and the glycerin works great! I use it in diluted form as a moisturizer for my hair.

Luv!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really and truly luv this thing . Even though it's an oil it's not oily cuz i don't like anything oily and it does keep my hair soft too :)

Perfect Glycerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

For years now I had been using glycerin from the local drugstore; it was thick and slimy and made my skin and hair feel cold, clogged and licked. This Nature's Answer is the total opposite. It is an absolute must have for anyone who uses glycerin as a beauty aid. It softens my skin and nourishes my hair without the heaviness. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate me at all. This is my glycerin of choice.

Wonderful for baths!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use a couple of teaspoons of glycerin in the bath water, along with epsom salts and essential oils. It makes my skin feel smooth and comfortable.

1 2 3