Glycerin - for skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1644581 on May 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I did not know how powerful glycerin can be. It cleared my rash and dry skin (that I have been fight for 5 years) in a matter of two applications. It is also good for dry or blackened lips and all over skin care. I will suggest the PURE Glycerin rather than glycerin soaps.

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally found something to perfectly clean my tongue. One drop of this on a moist toothbrush to clean the offending member is enough for a absolutely perfect result. Never was bad put just couldn´t get rid of that bit of white-ish fur on the back of my tongue... Until now! Also super soft hair from spritzing a mix of 25% glycerine and 75% water on it with a few drops of essential oil added for a nice smell. I´m a happy trooper!

Wonderful for baths!

Posted by Reviewer3137833 on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use a couple of teaspoons of glycerin in the bath water, along with epsom salts and essential oils. It makes my skin feel smooth and comfortable.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2747106 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use glycerin in Henna treatments for my hair to help counteract some of the dryness. Beautiful product, has a great scent and taste so sweet. I like that it is made from coconuts, because coconut oil is supposed to be beneficial to both body and hair.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1724962 on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I make a toothpaste with it.

Luv!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1451115 on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really and truly luv this thing . Even though it's an oil it's not oily cuz i don't like anything oily and it does keep my hair soft too :)

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1001797 on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The shipping was quick and the glycerin works great! I use it in diluted form as a moisturizer for my hair.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this on my hair. It really hydrates it and make it more manageable particularly for african American hair.

Dry skin relief

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For me, the best way to use this for hydrating my dry skin is to mix it with natural oils, such as avocado, jojoba, etc. Also mix it with a small amount of water and Nutribiotic Vitamin C powder to make a facial serum.

Very Best!!

Posted by Reviewer2853690 on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Its alcohol free which is great. This product works fast on my skin. It is great for the face, the lips, or anywhere on the body. It is very good for dry skin.

1 2 3