Not bad but I have to use higher dose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

3 - 4 caps of a day are more effective. Nature's Way Gotu Kola works for me better.

Rather effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Having taken this product for better blood circulation in my legs, I very quickly experienced good results. I also feel more alert (in a better mood, but not excited) and less tired. I also have taken some Maitake Mushroom (Maitake Gold) Extracts with similar results. Therefore, alternatively, one day I take Gotu Kola and one day I take my Maitake extract.

Gotu Kola

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have read a lot of good things about Gotu Kola and I am looking forward to seeing how well this works. I just started taking this product so I am only beginning to see the improvements.

healthy herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

tried this for focusing, it didn't help, I had a bit more success with other brands. I thought this extract is also a bit awakening, rather different than the subtle relaxing effect I had with the regular herb. the general benefits of this plant are why i give it 3 stars.

Does more than you think

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, not only does it benefit the urinary tract, the capsule smells like new mown hay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I needed to strengthen my immune system, increase my daily energy and calm my stress level. This product, along with the GotuKola Tulsi tea have all been surprisingly very effective.

excellent !

Posted by isaras on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

been taking this for years .this forumal is 300mg i prefer the larger dose. but got kola is excellent for blood purification and for mental alertness and awareness via the day. its not a night time supp.

a life saver in stroke

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gotu Kola extract has many functions for skin and body especially for the brain, may help in Alzheimers disease. In acute stroke immediately give 2 caps then continu twice per day 1 caps in morning and afternoon for a couple of weeks but better not evening

good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good Gotu Kola

Helps with Varicose and varicocelle Veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recommended to my friend and give it to my wife. Helped Both of them a lot.

1 2 3