not entirely fit for the paleo diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium product would be a dream come true if it didn't contain loads of agave syrup. Well, I've consider it as a "compulsory dessert" every evening since it's gently effective and doesn't cause any nausea etc. But nevertheless I think next I'll try Life Extension's magnesium citrate even though I would buy this liquid magnesium in the future again because of its definitively good effect!

taste is good

Posted by debraananda on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 2 desertspoons in a glass of water now for a month and have still been getting cramps in my feet and legs, so I have had to add magnesium chloride.his combination seems to work. I think next time I might just stick with Magnesium Chloride, even though the taste is shocking.

Liquid Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this for my sister who has some liver issues. She has trouble tolerating vitamins like I do, but this doesn't upset her tummy. Too soon to know if it's helping her liver.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product makes taking magnesium easy.

Tastes good....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but haven't been using it long enough to know how well it works.

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hate swallowing the huge caplets so ordered this. It is sickeningly sweet. Given what I paid, I will use it all but I won't reorder.