Nature's Answer Liquid Omega-3 Deep Sea Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to know how to rate this. It tastes better than cod liver oil. As far as purity goes, however, the label doesn't explicitly state no PCBs, pesticides, heavy metals and dioxins as does the label on the more expensive Renew Life FishSmart Ultra capsules. It only says that it's molecularly distilled and nitrogen flushed, which to someone not versed in those processes isn't helpful.

overall good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, but the cap doesn't seem to be tight when shipped, which can leak and cause oxidation, and decrease the quality.

Sounds good but not for my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe is just my stomach but I really cannot digest this fish oil. After I take it I can feel it coming up for hours and several times gives me bad acidity. Must be the herbs added on this product. I feel bad because the price compared to Carlson its really an advantage but I will go back to the other brand even if more expensive. Thanks IHerb for so many choices Edited 11-4-2012 I tried Carlson fish oil and now I am on my first half bottle. Never experienced acidity or aftertaste like before!! So happy!!!!

All day burp and wind in tummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I brought this as it has higher epa/dha per serving compared to capsules. Unfortunately, this is not for me. It makes me burp all day and I get wind in tummy as well. It just so weird a tablespoon can create such effect on me. I have no choice but to stick with jarrow odourless after i finish this (if i can endure the bad wind and burp).

horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes horrible, but worst is the belching, burping it causes. I think this may be rancid or not properly distilled. It is not a quality product. I have been taking Carlson's fish oi for years. I never experienced these problems with Carlson's or Nordic Naturals. Iherb left message on chat that they would respond to me in 2-3 days....that was over a week ago.

Caused upset stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I decided to purchase this product because it seemed like a good fish oil for a good price. I have taken fish oils in the past (mainly cod liver) and have not experienced any adverse effects. However, when I took this fish oil, I had an upset stomach and hot sweats almost all day long. I also experienced burping up the oil throughout the day. I did not take on an empty stomach. I was disappointed because I thought this was going to work for me. However, I am still pleased with iHerb and their good customer service. O, and it is very hard to pour without spilling some.

Love the price, don't love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken other fish oil supplements with fewer side effects. The flavor is very distasteful (I think its the herbs) and more than once, its upset my stomach (even when taken as directed). I will pay a little more and go back to the other brand.

Could not swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No fishy taste, but the thick goo-like texture made me gag. Have to go back to swallowing all those pills again!

Will Not Order Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While this product has many good reviews, it did not work for me personally. As others have noted the bottle design makes it very messy to take. More importantly, the oil cause fishy orange burps throughout the day whether taken with food or not. Going back to the Renew Life capsules which had no negative effects at all.

not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really disliked the taste... Will order capsules the next time!

1 2